NEW Sorbact® Superabsorbent
NEW Sorbact® SuperabsorbentMicrobe binding highly absorbent dressing
Reduces bioburden in highly to excessively exuding wounds
Sorbact® Superabsorbent is a sterile, bacteria- and fungi-binding superabsorbent wound dressing. It consists of a green Sorbact® wound contact layer combined with a superabsorbent core and a white water-repellent backing to prevent exudate strikethrough.
Sorbact® Superabsorbent is intended for use in the management of clean, contaminated, colonized or infected wounds with high to excessive exudate levels, such as surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers and foot and leg ulcers.
- Prepare the wound according to local clinical practice.
- Select an appropriate dressing size for the wound. The wound pad should overlap the wound margins by at least 2 cm.
- Remove the dressing from the pouch using an aseptic technique.
- Apply the dressing. Ensure that the green side of the dressing comes into direct contact with the entire wound surface.
- Fixate with tape at dressing edges or cover with bandage. Ensure the dressing is allowed to expand under the fixation.
- The dressing change frequency depends on exudate levels and the overall condition of the wound and surrounding skin. If saturated the dressing shall be changed.
Suited for use in compression therapy.
Clinicians should ensure that the product is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for use.
|Product||Ref. No.||Size||pcs / pack|
|Sorbact® Superabsorbent||98501||10x10 cm, 4x4 in||10|
|Sorbact® Superabsorbent||98502||10x20 cm, 4x8 in||10|
|Sorbact® Superabsorbent||98503||20x20 cm, 8x8 in||10|
|Sorbact® Superabsorbent||98504||20x30 cm, 8x12 in||10|