Sorbact® Absorption Dressing
Sorbact® Absorption DressingMicrobe binding absorbent dressing
Reduces bioburden in moderately to highly exuding wounds
Sorbact® Absorption Dressing is a bacteria- and fungi-binding wound dressing. It consists of a green Sorbact® wound contact layer combined with an absorbent core and a white backing. Sorbact® Absorption Dressing absorbs and retains exudate, thereby reducing the risk of maceration and enabling a moist wound environment. The dressing can be used in compression therapy.
Sorbact® Absorption Dressing is intended for use in the management of clean, contaminated, colonized or infected wounds with moderate to high exudate levels, such as surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers and foot and leg ulcers.
- Prepare the wound according to local clinical practice.
- Select an appropriate dressing size for the wound. The wound pad should overlap the wound margins by at least 2 cm.
- Remove the dressing from the pouch using an aseptic technique.
- Apply the dressing. Ensure that the green contact layer comes into direct contact with the entire wound surface.
- Apply an appropriate dressing fixation.
- The dressing change frequency depends on exudate levels and the overall condition of the wound and surrounding skin. Should the clinical condition allow, the dressing can be left in place for up to 7 days.
Clinicians should ensure that the product is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for use.
|Product||Ref. No.||Size||pcs / pack|
|Sorbact® Absorption Dressing||98224||7x9 cm, 2.8x3.5 in||20|
|Sorbact® Absorption Dressing||98222||10x10 cm, 4x4 in||20|
|Sorbact® Absorption Dressing||98225||10x10 cm, 4x4 in||10|
|Sorbact® Absorption Dressing||98223||10x20 cm, 4x8 in||10|