ABIGO in brief
ABIGO Medical is a Swedish company within life science with a focus on improving people’s health and well-being. ABIGO’s products are sold in more than 65 countries through its own sales organizations and partners. ABIGO has subsidiaries in Denmark, Norway and Finland.
The company develops, manufactures and markets medical devices primarily in advanced wound management and ear care. We also market pharmaceuticals under contract manufacturing. An active research and development program in selected areas has contributed to strong growth and has also led to a few international patents. Click to watch the video about ABIGO.
In May 2020, Essity acquired 75% of the company, the other 25% is owned by Jan G. Smith who is also Chairman of the Board.