NEW Sorbact® Superabsorbent
NEW Sorbact® SuperabsorbentInfection preventive highly absorbent dressing
Reduces bioburden in highly to excessively exuding wounds
Sorbact® Superabsorbent is a sterile, bacteria and fungi binding, superabsorbent wound dressing. It consists of a green Sorbact® wound contact layer combined with a superabsorbent core and a white water repellent backing to prevent exudate strike through.
Sorbact® Superabsorbent is intended for use in management of clean, colonized, contaminated or infected wounds with high to excessive exudate levels, such as surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers and foot and leg ulcers.
- Prepare the wound according to local clinical practice.
- Select an appropriate dressing size for the wound. The wound pad should overlap the wound margins by at least 2 cm.
- Remove the dressing from the pouch using an aseptic technique. 4. Apply the dressing. Ensure that the green side of the dressing comes into direct contact with the complete wound surface.
- ixate with tape at dressing edges or cover with bandage. Ensure the dressing is allowed to expand under the fixation.
- The dressing change frequency depends on exudate levels and the overall condition of the wound and surrounding skin. If saturated the dressing shall be changed.
Suited for use in compression therapy.
|Product||Ref. No.||Size||pcs / pack|
|Sorbact® Superabsorbent||98501||10x10 cm||10|
|Sorbact® Superabsorbent||98502||10x20 cm||10|
|Sorbact® Superabsorbent||98503||20x20 cm||10|
|Sorbact® Superabsorbent||98504||20x30 cm||10|