NEW Sorbact® Foam Gentle Border
NEW Sorbact® Foam Gentle BorderInfection preventive dressing with soft silicone border
The atraumatic all-in-one dressing that reduces bioburden
Sorbact® Foam Gentle Border is a sterile, bacteria and fungi binding, self-adherent absorbent wound dressing. It consists of a green Sorbact® wound contact layer, polyurethane foam, soft silicone adhesive borders and a vapor permeable polyurethane backing film. Sorbact® Foam Gentle Border is suitable for a wide range of wounds.
Sorbact® Foam Gentle Border is intended for use in management of clean, colonized, contaminated or infected wounds with moderate exudate levels, such as surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers and foot and leg ulcers.
- Prepare the wound according to local clinical practice. Ensure that the surrounding skin is clean and dry.
- Select an appropriate dressing size for the wound. The wound pad should overlap the wound margins by 1 cm to minimize the risk of maceration.
- Remove the dressing from the pouch using an aseptic technique.
- Remove the protective film from the wound contact side of the dressing.
- Apply the dressing. Do not stretch. Ensure that the green wound contact layer comes into direct contact with the complete wound surface.
- Gently press the borders to the surrounding skin. If necessary the dressing can be adjusted and reapplied.
- The dressing change frequency depends on exudate levels and the overall condition of the wound and surrounding skin.
Suited for use in compression therapy.
|Product||Ref. No.||Size||pcs / pack|
|Sorbact® Foam Gentle Border||98531||7.5x7.5 cm||10|
|Sorbact® Foam Gentle Border||98532||10x10 cm||10|
|Sorbact® Foam Gentle Border||98533||15x15 cm||10|